Woke mid-morning after a great sleep. Had breakfast of muesli and fruit with almond milk and green tea.
The day was cloudy and muggy. The forecast was for heavy rain later in the day, so I went around and checked and prepared for the drenching.
I took the awning off the caravan and scrubbed it clean, and hung it on the clothes line to dry. An area of lawn that I had sprayed with Weed”N”Feed was mowed as the weeds were getting too thick and if we have the predicted rain, will slow down the drainage. This property has a history of the back patio flooding so I need to ensure a good flow of water is allowed to pass quickly.
I then checked social media and emails, like I do, and soon it was lunch.
I checked the weather. There was some rain building. All looks good for the rain.
How is my task list looking?
- Set up account with Australia Post for Bushwalking Queensland to get emails when mail arrived at the PO Box.
- Update my blog
- Continue writing project business case
- Book Easter
- Apply for Ranger MBRC – update CV to submit
- Presidents report for 2019 AGM
- Agenda for BWQ meeting
- Agenda for club AGM.
- Provide submission to Ipswich City Council with regard to their Draft Natural Environment Policy https://shapeyouripswich.com.au/draft-natural-environment-policy
- Provide a submission to Noosa Shire Council with regard to their Draft Bushland Reserve Strategic Management Plans draft-bushland-reserve-strategic-management-plan-2021-2026
As yesterday 1 could not be done due to being a weekend.
I am updating my blog now.
3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are being attended to.
The application for Ranger has been submitted.