Wish this weather would stop… I have had enough already!!
Started off the day as usual with my youngest daughter again refusing to go to school.
Looked at my tasks for the day
- Set up account with Australia Post for Bushwalking Queensland to get emails when mail arrived at the PO Box.
- Update my blog
- Continue writing project business case
- Book Easter
- Check Ranger application after 24/03/2021
- Presidents report for 2019 AGM
- Agenda for BWQ meeting
- Agenda for club AGM.
- Provide submission to Ipswich City Council with regard to their Draft Natural Environment Policy https://shapeyouripswich.com.au/draft-natural-environment-policy
- Again phone busy, so will try later.
- Blog updating now.
- Business case writing progressing
- Waiting for money to come through
- Leave that till tomorrow
- Yet to address
- Working on agenda with items of correspondence added to the agenda needing attention.
- Standard AGM agenda being used just need to check edits.
- Working on submission.
Received a phone call today and I have got myself a 15 hours a week volunteer job. It is right up my alley and interests. So I am glad I am taking it on. I just have to make sure that I record the fortnight hours on my job application plan when I report to Centrelink to maintain my obligations. This does not preclude my application for Ranger with my local council.
So I am glad that I have work and getting some income for it.
In the afternoon, the rain had stopped so I heard off to the shops. The walk went through areas where water had built up making the trip a bit of an extra wander. I get to the shops, and collect the groceries and make my way to the self-service checkout. At the checkout after scanning all the items, I scanned my card and it was declined. I tried another two cards and they were all declined. So I put all the shopping back in the trolley and then left empty handed. I came home and found out that there was money but not enough to cover the shopping. Teach me for leaving the phone at home to check the bank balances.
Once home continued on with tasks and then watched the latest “Hellboy” movie, then had dinner, then went to bed.