Woke to a cloudy day. Had breakfast and continued on with checking emails and social media.
As the day progressed, the rain started and kept on for the rest of the day. The wind was cool and so I moved my office into the lounge room.
- Set up account with Australia Post for Bushwalking Queensland to get emails when mail arrived at the PO Box.
- Walk description to be added to the Glasshouse Bushwalkers Site
- My Virtual Mission check my progress
- Update my blog
- Open the attendance form and email the spreadsheet to the Treasurer
- Write up project business case
- Get the current areas of the protected areas in the Gondwana Rainforests
Today I downloaded the list of all protected areas from the Nature Conservation Regulation 1994 and obtained the names and areas. I then updated the Gondwana Rainforest list with the new areas and where the names on that list had been combined into the one protected area.
I then started to write the business case for the project as I am now at a point where it is feasible, but need to document the progress and ensure nothing is missed.
Not being able to walk, there was no need to check my progress on My Virtual Mission.
With the work I had done for the project, I ran out of time to complete the other tasks.
I was also suffering from headaches and a cold so lay in bed for a while.