I woke early and got into washing – dishes and clothes.
After breakfast I noticed the blister on my heel had burst and was a bit sore to walk on. Therefore no walking today.
So the day was spent, e-mailing, social media, and catching up on documents and the project.
I spent a bit of time in the garden.
I went through my tasks and came up with a to do list:
- Set up account with Australia Post for Bushwalking Queensland to get emails when mail arrived at the PO Box.
- Walk description to be added to the Glasshouse Bushwalkers Site
- My Virtual Mission check my progress
- Update my blog
- Open the attendance form and email the spreadsheet to the Treasurer
- Draw the accident diagram for insurance claim.
I went on to the Australia Post web site to arrange an account and link it to the PO Box number. Somehow the email address was incorrect so no further progress in that regard. Need to phone Australia Post.
I checked my progress on MyVirtual Mission and noticed I am closing in on the goal.
It was too late to update the blog. Will attend to that tomorrow.
I spent the time remaining to get the insurance claim tended to with drawing the accident diagram and describing the accident. I could not find the other parties details but agreed with those provided from their claim.
As it was late at night, the rest of the tasks were held over to tomorrow.