Started the day early in Jimna. 1. Nice early morning walk of 8 km from Bellthorpe Road, along "Old Middle Road" to Middle Road, crossed Sunday Creek on a log bridge to Cockalorum Road. Returned down Middle Road and followed to Bellthorpe Road, then Bellthorpe Road to the car via the site of the bora … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 21
What a great day! 1. Spend three hours with my daughter on leave from hospital. She has turned very positive and looking forward to discharge. 2. The usual gardening chores undertaken and 8000 steps achieved! 3. Camped at Jimna for the night and recovered my lost bag. Yay!!! 4. Enjoyed a nice cool night.
1. FRIYAY! 2. Started reviewing better ways to report my work, including looking at some software like PowerBI and the like. 3. Revisiting my SQL skills in preparation to build databases for improvements and transitioning to new technology. 4. Cleaned up data which has accumulated over the years and affected by changes to software. 5. … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 19
1. Given new tasks and am very positive about the change. 2. Can't let go of the old process, even though the new one has been approved by those above me. Let it go! Let it go! You are not accountable if it goes to 💩 3. Club newsletter well on the way...need to identify … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 18
1. The outstanding files are dealt with! 18 months to catch up as new ones came in all the time, and had to take 3 months off work due to a bad liver infection! 2. The stench from the fermented grass has finally subsided, I can work from home without that wafting through the house … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 17
1. Work is off and running with a team meeting - I have been appointed to run the next team building - evil agenda forming! 2. Trying different methods to get my head around the needs and wants of my social and family life - nearly tied in a knot, but strategies are working. 3. … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 16
1. Return to work to most having their first day back after the festive season 2. Discover that all the time in the world to pack yesterday and still leave items behind... I knew I would have to go back to Jimna 3. Year is off and running as plans start falling into place 4. … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 15
1. Getting a good nights sleep in an old school building 2. Packing up to return home and took a leisurely pace doing it! The green tree frog didn't help. That tent was comfy! 3. Reach 10,000 steps while packing up camp 4. Arrive home and discover a bag left behind... contacted Jimna Base Camp … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 14
1. Great meeting sorting out and organising for Pilgrimage 2018 2. Under the old school building - how cool in the 34 deg heat at Jimna! 3. Microbat fully recovered after it’s sudden collision with a metal pole!
1. Getting my walk speed to a respectful 6 km/h over 2.2km - be able to walk the length of the BVRT in 26.5 hours non-stop --yeah...NUH! 2. Implemented contingencies when the plans I had made went awry. Hope the outcome is just as effective! 3. Packing to go camping and can't find everything...I only … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 12