The day of the Super Blue Blood Moon. As I sit here going through the day the clouds are thickening so the chance of seeing this spectacle is waning by the hour.
- A great long sleep of 6 hours to start the day
- A hearty breakfast was eaten and the day taken with both hands on the throttle.
- Cleaned up outstanding work.
- Dealt with menacing phone calls which I have trouble dealing with at work. My contacts directory now has many Telemarketers listed so I know who rings next time. I also google the phone number to find blog sites with comments about calls from that number.
- Hoped to empty the car of the stuff destined for the tip, but looks like it will stay in there until the weekend.