Good year - 2018 - day 6 1. My mother-in-law's 70th birthday! 2. Further designing logos in preparation for events of the upcoming year. 3. Draft new newsletter template for 2018 for my club. 4. Gave the modem/router at my mother-in-law's a kick in the teeth as it didn't think it could connect to the … Continue reading A good year -2018- day 6
1. First working week of the year completed 2. Getting my head around the use of resilience diary and momentum planning...looking forward to the challenge 3. Sorted out the goals, challenges, themes and values for the year of the four organisations I am president/vice-president. 4. Began designing momentum planning for the organisations especially where one … Continue reading A good year -2018- day 5
1. Smashed outstanding files at work 2. Providing assistance in preparation for the first major event this year Diabetes Queensland Happy Feet Bushwalk 2018 on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk March 24/25. https://www.diabetesqld.org.au/get-involved/community-fundraising/challenge-events.aspx for further info! 3. Had a good nights sleep!!👊👊👌👌
1. Meeting with Ipswich Hospital Foundation exceeded my expectations - looking forward to working with them. 2. My Resilience Diary arrived today...now to work out its structure and make myself more mentally fit!! 3. Great day for reflection as I plan out the coming year and break the plans into phases.
1. Day 1 of work for 2018 - new processes to get used to (even if I had a hand in designing them!!) 2. Paid for goods at a shop and was talking to the owner. Neither of us realised the transaction was declined. Later was contacted to go back and pay, which I promptly … Continue reading A good year – 2018 – day 2
1. Reviewed the start of the new year - boy is my plate full! 2. Enjoyed a great New Year's Day with great friends, and their pool is awesome 3. Early to bed...first work day of the New Year in the morning!